A trip back to Sydney and my new Bettie Page bang

Bettie Page bang!


I was back in Sydney about 2 weeks ago for my graduation ceremony. To be honest, the ceremony was just a big excuse for me to get back to Sydney to do all the things I love again. 

And now I'm just going to let the photos do all the talking.
All set and ready to go
First night: Rock 'n' roll and rockabilly dancing at Rocklily, The Star. 
Second day: Matching bag and shoes on graduation day
"Hahahaha! I graduated!" 
Pre-loved clothing store near uni. This is the kind of shopping that I like.
Third day: Bettie Page bang haircut at Sterling Hairdressing Parlour and milkshake at Jazz City Milkbar. Yes, that's THE place to  go for milkshakes.
Third night: Wanda Jackson at The Factory Theatre. Old is gold.
Fourth day: Kurri Kurri Nostalgia Festival

Fifth and final day: Sailor Jerry at the airport. Of course I bought a bottle. I would have bought more if I could!

Time flies by when you're having fun. Before I knew it, I was back in Sydney and back to work. But I'm already starting to think about my next trip to Sydney and possibly Melbourne...

Labels: , , , , ,